Check us out: We welcome new and returning swimmers to join our team! We offer one free week (seven consecutive days) for those interested in checking out the team. After your first week of swimming with us, if you wish to continue, you will be asked to pay regular dues of $60 per month.
For insurance purposes, all Tsunami swimmers are required to be registered with US Masters Swimming (USMS). As part of your USMS Registration, you will also be required to register with Pacific Masters Swimming, our regional Masters organization.
Please note that if you are using a temporary USMS waiver, it is valid for a total of 30 consecutive days per year after which time you are expected to join USMS on a permanent basis (it has no bearing on the length of your trial week with Tsunami (seven consecutive days).
What you need to complete:
CREATE MINDBODY ACCOUNT:
First, you will set up your billing account with MINDBODY.1) Using your computer, go to CREATE NEW ACCOUNT link, click on the NEW TO THIS SITE? and and enter your first and last name.
2) Create a new account. If you have any difficulty, please send an email to our Billing Manager, Katie McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know.
3) Add your contact info.
4) Review and agree to the terms of the liability waiver.
5) Click on the ONLINE STORE tab, and a pop-up window will ask for your current credit card info.
6) Click on “contracts”.
7) Select the Month-to-Month contract.
8) Agree to Terms and click MAKE PURCHASE.
9) SELECT the CC (KEY/STORED) Payment Method to complete the transaction. Click CHECKOUT to complete the purchase.
Next, you will download the MINDBODY app in order to check in at practices.
1) Please download the MINDBODY app to your smartphone. (Do not download MindBody Express.) Then follow these steps:
2) Open MINDBODY app.
3) Sign up with the MINDBODY app using the email address you used to register with Tsunami.
4) After you create your account, you should receive a welcome email. Follow the instructions in the email to link your MINDBODY phone app to your Tsunami billing account.
Uncertain? You can follow our video step-by-step instructions
What you need to bring:
- Your ID
- Club Assistant receipt
- USMS membership card or waiver
- Swim suit
- Goggles and cap (if your hair is long)
You must check-in with the coach on deck prior to each swim during your trial week.
If you’ve participated in a Masters Swimming workout or have swum with a Masters team in the past, many of these points will be familiar. If not, we strongly suggest your review these FAQ’s as this information will give you a sense of what you can expect during our workouts
Join our email distribution list to stay up to date on the latest information, from pool closures to practice schedules to competitions and more! Join the list here.